

Yesterday, my youngest broke her arm again- exactly one week after she got her cast off and on her 5th birthday, to boot. She had a great party before it happened. She loved her oreo pie, all her princess-y presents, and playing with all the cousins. As they were playing she fell on her arm again. When she came over to us crying and it looked the same as it did last time, I couldn't believe it! *sigh* We didn't rush to the emergency room this time since last time it took them more than two hours to get to her, and we already had all the paraphernalia needed to splint it again. (her old cast wrapped with an ace). This morning we had it x-rayed and she will get a new cast on Monday. It was more of a present than she (or I) wanted.
1 comment:
holy cow are you kidding!!!!! that poor kid!!!!! I can't believe it!
:( and the pictures of Joni's wedding are so pretty... I am still so bummed I missed it. I want to drive over and see Ben and Diane's yard... it looks great! hope you are having a good week. talk to you later.
<3 Julia
Post a Comment