Monday, December 22, 2008

CHRISTMAS TAG

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper is more fun.
2. Real tree or artificial? Real. We love our tradition of going to get one every year.
3. When do you put up the tree? When we get to it. Sometime during the beginning of Dec.
4. When do you take the tree down? ASAP after Christmas. By then all the needles are shedding.
5. Do you like eggnog? No. Gag.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My fold-up barbie house or my Holly Hobbie house.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My in-laws.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My youngest. She just has so much fun, it is easy to overdo it.
9. Do you have a nativity? Yes, 11. I collect them. My sister brings them to me from all over the world. I LOVE  them!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail! Email doesn't count for Christmas cards!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't think of one.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? So hard to decide... I guess It's a Wonderful Life or Mr. Kruger's Christmas.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? September sometimes.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fudge or peppermint bark.
16. Lights on the tree? White.
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night. I remember my mom singing it.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I like to stay home, but I am out-voted so we have Christmas at my in-law's cabin. (That's not really travel though because it's still in town).
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Of course!
20. Angel or star on top of tree? Star.
21. Open presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Both.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? My husband being grinchy.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? No theme. Just the kids' homemade ornaments from each year.
24. Favorite Christmas dinner menu? Ham, potatoes, rolls, and lots of dessert.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A Cricut, and I already have it. : )
26. Who is tagged? Amy, Alese, Charlynn and anyone else who wants to do it....

No comments: