
I have an amazing older sister. It is her birthday today and I can't be with her, so I thought I'd wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY by spotlighting her.
Some of my favorite memories:
- The night we slept on the trampoline so that we could sneak out and put 'borrowed' traffic cones and signs in the driveways of boys we knew.
- The mornings when she literally had to drag me out of bed to finish the board game we had started to play the day before.
- When my parents let me drive over to Provo to visit her at BYU. She would take me dancing and try to get me into clubs when I was underage (it never worked because I always looked too young and am a horrible liar).
- When she set me up on dates with guys in college. I never really liked many of the guys, but it was fun anyway.
- Getting her hand-me-downs 3 years after she wore them. (I was pitifully short and she was statuesquely tall). She always had (and still does) good taste in clothes.
I could go on forever, but I will save it for lunch tomorrow!
Just want you to know you are loved, Ang!!
2 comments:
ok... that is some SWEET hair. Happy birthday to your sis! Sometimes sisters keep us sane (or push us past the verge of sanity).
Kimbo: Thanks for such a wonderful tribute to Y.F.D.O.S. and thanks for reminding me of things I've forgotten! You are a FAB sister as well, don't know what I'd do without you!
Love,
Y.F.D.O.S.
Post a Comment