.

These iLove ones are my favorites, and if I can find the candy I need I am going to make them. Very hip and fun!

These butterflies are second in line. I am just not sure how the teachers will feel about me giving out gum...

This is a cute teacher idea as well. So many fun things, so little time...
All of these cards are on Family Fun's website. Click for link
4 comments:
Thanks Kim...I tell myself the same thing every year, "no more store bought valentines" and then I procrastinate and dont have time to do anything but buy the premade transformers or Hannah Montana ones....you have inspired me for this year!
is very beautiful
Those are all so cute! Thanks for the good ideas. I might even make some...
Such cute ideas!! What kind of candy are those on the iLoves? Mind if I copy you? :)
Post a Comment