Friday, March 26, 2010

SMALL SIGNS OF SPRING

It is actually snowing today, nevertheless, there have been some small, but sure signs of spring this week. That makes me happy.

1. Kids playing outside!
I love it when my kids play outside and enjoy the good weather. Sometimes in spring that is few and far between, but this weekend was great.

2. Jr. Genius Fair
Here is little C with this year's project: Tasmania. Big C lived there for 6 months of his mission to Australia. It turned out well and he was happy- that's the important thing.
Here he is presenting to his class. He is such a smarty. I'm so proud.

2 comments:

the White's said...

So fun seeing pics of your kids Kim...you are such a good mom! Thanks for the warning about the snow, that must mean its on its way here.....sigh.

Britt said...

Can I even tell you how much I LOVE that kid? He is so dang cute, and I love having him in cub scouts. He's so helpful and positive.