Last night we went to my oldest daughter's Sterling Scholar awards program. She did not win (not even runner-up), but I think we learn more life lessons from losing, so she didn't come away empty-handed in any way. It was a valuable experience for her in many different ways and I am so proud of her graceful composure. I know I've said it before (and I'll probably say it again), but she is an amazing young lady and I am so thrilled she is my daughter.

Here we are with our beautiful, talented daughter.

2 comments:
Well she should have won. But then maybe I am biased because she is the only high schooler I know in the running. In any case, well done!
Hi You have a great blog. I followed! Check out my blog and FOLLOW back:) Just click on the "Networked Blogs FOLLOW" under my profile on my blog. Thanks!
Can't wait to read more!
Post a Comment