
I really like to blog. I am not sure why, but it just makes me feel good. It is my journal, my venting place, my sanity sometimes. Anyway, about 2 or 3 months ago I got a bunch of spam in my comments and made some changes to moderate them. The problem is, I never figured out HOW to moderate them. Today I just noticed on my 'dashboard' that I had 59 comments that needed moderation!! Yikes!! I'm very sorry about whining that no one commented on my blog when you all have. So sorry and thanks! It is nice to know someone out there cares... ;)
2 comments:
Kim, thanks for the heads-up. I felt the same way that nobody was looking at my blog anymore. I do feel loved again. I always read your blog by the way. It's one of my favorites!
I've had the same problem. I just have it moderate posts that are older than a week old. So annoying!
Post a Comment