Sunday, February 13, 2011

ALL WE EVER DO

I know it seems like all we ever do is go skiing and play in the snow, but what else is there to do in the winter? Winter seems to last FOREVER. If I couldn't go outside and enjoy myself occasionally, I don't know what I would do. Go into deep depression, probably. Yesterday was a primo day for being outside in the winter. Sunny and warm. I drove the snowmobiles all day without gloves, never put on a hat, and never wore a coat. SO wonderful!
S came and brought her roommate. We were so glad to be with her again. We don't get to see her much anymore. Here they are (making a sandwich out of Princess P) on the snowmobile.

Little C does a board grab. Pretty good for only boarding a year.
The boys, of course, did some awesome jumps that needed to be photographed. Our photographer friend was there and took some really great shots too. I'll post them later when he sends them to me.

Quite a few of our friends were able to come too and it was lots of fun for the kids. D and A getting towed up the hill.

We grilled hot dogs and had snacks. Here are Little C and two of his buddies that were there.



We all came home with shiny, red faces. It was a perfect day!

No comments: