Friday, February 4, 2011

OUR LAST PINEWOOD DERBY

I am not a fan of the Pinewood Derby. I know, I'm a horrible person. I just hate how it turns into a thing for the Dads not the boys. I think they should put together the kits at den meeting and let the dads come and watch later. But, I'll get off my soapbox and tell you about our latest experience...

Little C had the fastest car last night! We were blown away because he used his car from last YEAR! Funny, huh?
Here he is with the winning car and the certificate. He was very happy. He'd never won before.

Here is Princess P (on the right), watching the action.

Here is Little C with both cars. The one on the left is the slowest car ever made and that is why he used his one from last year. He insisted on making his car this year into the Bugatti Veyron SS (fastest car in the world- at one point or another).

This is it. Here is a link to watch it in action. (I am not really a car person, but it is pretty exciting, and a beautiful car to boot).

This is the Big C/Little C pinewood derby version. Ironic, is it not, how it was the slowest car there last night. So Little C could claim he had the fastest car and the slowest car there. I'm just glad our days of Pinewood Drama are over.

No comments: