Saturday, August 27, 2011

PINK TEA PARTY GOODNESS

Princess P wanted a Pinkalicous Tea Party for her 8th birthday, so I tried to accommodate.

We had lots of pink and lots of treats. The girls were on a sugar high! The dishes are some my mom gave to me my Junior year in high school for Christmas. I have only ever used them for tea parties. They are perfect! The girls thought it was so fancy to have real glass tea cups.

Here is Princess P (middle), Little Miss B (left), and a neighbor girl. Some of the manners left a bit to be desired, but in this case I thought having fun was much more important.

I took photos of them in their pretty dresses. We also unwrapped presents, jumped on the tramp and made cute little tea pot boxes (link) from Oriental Trading. I am glad it's over. I was tired.

1 comment:

Crista said...

What a totally darling idea!! You are SOOOO lucky to have a girly girl.....mine will probably want to have a construction theme for her next party....sigh.