Saturday, September 17, 2011

PROBLEM SOLVED?

I broke my camera again. I am so mad at myself I can hardly stand it. I bought it less than two years ago and this is the second time I've had to send it in for a new LCD screen. I sat on it when we went to Green River. Applause, applause, applause. I know.

I love this camera! It's my favorite! And if I'd just keep the screen shut, it would be okay, but I don't. Hopefully I've found a solution to the problem...
... this Pentax waterproof, shockproof, freezeproof camera. All the things my family and I need from a camera! I'll save my Canon for the less treacherous trips, whenever those might be...

2 comments:

Journey Rocks! said...

I wonder how it would do at concerts...

Christensens said...

Wow, we should get one of those for our trip in October. Too bad we are not as adventurous as you or I would seriously think about it. I'm sure it will be put to good use!