Saturday, October 29, 2011

PINTEREST

Yes, it is true. I have let Pinterest into my life. (If you don't know what that is, here's a link). It has actually been a great help for me too. I do love finding photos and putting them into categories (helps me feel like at least one part of my life is organized :), but I have also found it is a great place to discover new recipes and craft ideas. Here are some of the things I have made:

Creamy Baked Chicken Taquitos. I made these little masterpieces for dinner last night and they were a hit! Major, super yum! Here is the link for the recipe. They were pretty easy to make too because I just used canned chicken from my food storage!

Pumpkin Pie Crescents. I actually made these last night too for a little get-together with friends. Not as yummy or as easy as I had hoped, but I just had to try... Here is the link if you'd like to make them though.

Macaroni and Cheese. I don't usually make homemade macaroni and cheese because Big C isn't a fan, but it sounded very yummy so I did it anyway. It was VERY good! If you don't have an amazing recipe for it, use this one.

Pumpkin Blondies. These are A-MAZ-ING! Very easy and very yummy! Here's the link.

Corner bookmarks. I made these for book club a few weeks ago and they turned out so cute.

I didn't make the monster ones, mine turned out more like this (with a flower and button), but they were easy and cute, especially if you're using double-sided scrapbook paper. Here's the link for instructions.

Happy Pinning!

2 comments:

Journey Rocks! said...

I love the bookmarks! These would be so much fun for kids to make for their grandparents for Christmas -- somehow incorporating their own pictures.

Christensens said...

I have Pinterest envy, because you have to have a Facebook or Twitter account to be on Pinterest. Since I don't, I can't. I know what I must do, I just don't think I have the courage to do it. So I'll live vicariously through others. Wow, why don't I finish this novel already? Anyway, the food looks great and thanks for putting old-school links for those of us die-hard non-facebookers.