Monday, September 26, 2011

SUNDAY EVENING

We went up in the mountains last night to cook dinner with friends. I was going to make steaks anyway, so when they called and invited us we just took everything up there to cook.
Here's Big C cooking steak and potatoes. It was perfect weather. We had a fire and it was just chilly enough that the fire felt good, but not too hot.

4 families= 8 adults, 20 kids and 1 dog. The leaves are changing up there and I don't know how many more days like this there will be. It is very beautiful!


We ended up with lots of food! Desserts were especially plentiful. We had watermelon, roasted marshmallows, 3 kinds of cobbler, chocolate cake, divinity, and fire-popped popcorn. We were all very full and tired when we got home. What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday evening.

P.S. All these photos were taken with my new waterproof, freezeproof, shockproof camera. I got a Fuji. We like it so far...

P.P.S. Can I just say how much I dislike the new Blogger editing space. VERY confusing! And then there's some contest that attached itself to my post. I need to go through these new settings. I am not happy!

No comments: