Thursday, November 3, 2011

I AM A CANON FAN

I think I am a Canon fan for life. As most of you readers know, I have broken the screen on my G11 twice now. Yes, I truly am talented. I sent my camera in for repairs both times because I honestly love this camera. The first time, they repaired it and sent it back within 10 days. It was amazing and fairly cost effective (for a $500 camera). I was very happy with their service.

This time, however, was a little different. I sent my camera in and didn't hear from them for almost 4 weeks. I finally called and the lady said she would expedite everything and 3 days later my camera was home. Only, it wasn't my camera. They said it was more cost effective to upgrade me to a refurbished G12! So now I have a nicer version for the same money! Needless to say I am very happy!! I <3 Canon! It will be so good to have my nice camera back...

No comments: