Friday, March 9, 2012

PEDICURES, LUNCH AND SHOE SHOPPING

The title says it all! My idea of a perfect day!! Since it is our spring break, one of my friends from work suggested that we go have a girls day out with pedicures and lunch. To do this we need to travel an hour, so it turned into a mini road trip 'up north' to the big metropolis.
Here are A and I getting our feet pampered. I LOVE pedicures!! Can you tell?

This is me with K. We had a great time! I haven't had a pedicure for about 7 years, so I was thrilled. It was a special treat!


Here are my lovely new flip flops and my beautiful toes. My feet feel like a million bucks, wish I had the body to go with them. After our spa pedicures, we went to lunch at one of my favorite places- Carrabba's (YUM!) and over-ate. Then we went shopping. I, of course, bought shoes because I don't already have a hundred pairs in my closet! Man, I live a rough life. How did I get so blessed?? So glad I have such fun friends who are also co-workers.

No comments: