Sunday, April 13, 2014

SADIE HAWKINS

Awesome A got asked to Sadie's this week. It was kind of a last minute thing, but he was more than willing to get work off and go.
The Asking.
The girl that asked him is a good friend and he was excited to go. We decided to answer with a way that D had been answered to Junior Prom a few years ago. When pigs fly! (When you open the box, the 'pigs fly' up).
The Answer.
The theme to the dance was The Awesome 80's! (Okay, I added the 'awesome' part). I pegged A's pants just like all the cute guys used to do in the 80's! B had some styling socks/leg-warmers and the neck cut out of her sweatshirt. The only critique I have is that no self respecting 80's girl would ever have had that flat, straight hair. hahaha!
A and B in their 80's clothes.

1 comment:

Lorna said...

LOL!! I tried to explain how they poofed the pulled-back bangs. She just couldn't bring herself to do it. Haha. Love their picture because I didn't get to see them before they took off to the dance. I'm glad they had a fun time together.