Tuesday, September 30, 2014

HEADING INTO FALL

As sad as I am to see summer go, autumn is one of my favorite times of the year. I LOVE the change in temperature, the colors of the changing leaves, the smell of burning weeds and leaves, the wearing of sweaters, eating pumpkin treats, and pumpkins!

Here's some other things that have defined fall this year...
I love the new Women's Meeting that our Church does. I love being able to go all together (well, Princess P and I- but if S had been in town, she would have come too) as women and girls! It is always a wonderful meeting!
Princess P and I on our way to the Women's Conference session.
Our trampoline has had a huge hole in it for a year now, and we finally ordered a new mat! Yay!
The kids helping Dad put in the new mat.
The kids proving that it works.
We actually grew an edible watermelon this year! It's the first time ever. Big C has tried to grow one a few times and they never make it. He was pretty proud. It's all because of the greenhouse...
Little C enjoying watermelon.

No comments: