Friday, October 24, 2014

HANGING OUT WITH AWESOME A

Since A moved out to go to college (even though we live in the same town), we don't get to see him very often. I get to more than any of the rest of the family because he is in one of my classes, but we still miss him.
It's fun watching him do homework for my class. hehe
 We take every opportunity to be with him. He comes every Sunday to do laundry and have dinner with us, so that is nice. I am going to be sad next semester when I don't see him as much.

A few days ago, I had to make a shopping trip up to the metropolis (Provo/Orem) and I asked him if he wanted to come with me. He only had a morning class that day, so we left after that and had such a fun time! He's a pretty good shopping buddy for a guy. (Truth be told, he's probably more of a shopper than I am).
Shopping selfie of Awesome A and me!

No comments: