Sunday, December 14, 2014

HOLIDAY HOOPLA

I love Christmas time! It is my favorite time of year. We get to be with family, shop and more shopping, eat lots of good food, feel the spirit of the season (hope and joy and kindness), party and... just... everything about it!
My sisters and I met up for lunch and some shopping one day.
 The ward Christmas party is always a tradition. This year was fun. Santa even came to visit! I haven't been to a ward party with Santa for a long time. It was awesome! Princess P sat on his lap and when he asked her what she wanted for Christmas she said, 'I want my braces off.' He quickly responded, 'Braces make you more attractive to boys.' PERFECT!
Ward party with Little C singing with the youth.
This year we held our first ugly Christmas sweater party. It turned out fun! I bought some old, cheap sweaters at DI because I couldn't find any cheapies anywhere. I actually like they way they turned out. I just used stuff I had on hand (felt, rick rack, and a glue gun), sparkly pom poms, bells, and felt cut-outs from the dollar section at Target. Easy peasy.
Homemade Christmas sweaters.

No comments: