Tuesday, March 31, 2015

REMODEL- PART 7- BEFORE & AFTER


Not a great 'Before' photo of the cabinets, but the best I can find. It does give an idea of our old layout.

From the same point of view as the first 'before' photo.
The other side of the kitchen.  We are still waiting for the glass cabinet doors for our china hutch.
The same point of view as the second 'before' photo. Our table will not be there for good. Eventually we will have a couch in there for a TV room. The red cabinet is our computer armoire.
The new entertainment center for a TV and books.
We are finally finished!! I can't say how happy I am it is all done, but not near as happy as I am with the finished product. Our house is amazing! It is beyond anything I ever thought we would ever have. It is completely transformed.

No comments: