Wednesday, July 22, 2015

ZOO DAY

Princess P had never been to the Zoo, so we decided to take a little trip to SLC yesterday and go to the one there. We invited one of Princess P's friends and her mom to join us. It was a really fun day!
Princess P and Miss K ride the lions. They are very tame at this zoo.
They even have dinosaurs at this zoo. Amazing!
Riding the train.
 On the way home we had a tire miracle! We got lost getting back on the freeway after buying some delicious, gourmet cookies and this guy in the car next to us points to my rear tire and tells me it's flat. I looked the other way and there was a Big O tire store right there. If we had gotten on the freeway it would have been bad! My car didn't come with a spare (don't even get me started on that), so we would have been waiting for a tow truck, paying and arm and a leg for that and then having to wait to have it fixed. Instead, I pulled into the tire store and a VERY nice guy changed our tire right there in the parking lot. We were there maybe 20 minutes! There are some pretty cool people out there and we sure were grateful that day! Blessings from heaven come in lots of different ways! 
My SnapChat while we waited for the tire to be changed. haha!

No comments: