Sunday, December 20, 2015

FAMILY CHRISTMAS FIESTA

A few years ago we started having Family Christmas parties for my side of the family on the year we don't get together for Thanksgiving. It has been a lot of fun and we've already started to create some traditions and everyone is good to come and support. This year it was my turn tonight and we did it at the barn. (Yay for amazing in-laws that will share their awesome party place!)
Four of the five of us.
We get together and eat dinner and visit and then do a white elephant exchange. The first year we did it, it didn't go so well. There were a few tears shed because some of the little girls got 'donut seeds' or 'dust bunnies'. But now the kids are into it too and it is a lot of fun!

My siblings and spouses.
Look at all the grandkids! These are all of them. I know my parents are up there just thrilled to death (pun-ha!) at this beautiful group of their offspring. I just love it that we all get together, even if it's only once or twice a year! Go Christensens!
The grandkids.

No comments: