Saturday, July 2, 2016

CHRISTENSEN REUNION 2016

I have a family that is very dedicated to reunions. Every other year my aunts, uncles, cousins and their kids all come to Ephraim to celebrate their heritage. They come from all over and stay for 3 or 4 days. I am impressed with their commitment. If it wasn't held in Utah, I honestly don't know how often we'd make it. I really do like my family though, so it isn't something I dread. I know, I'm lucky!
My family olympics team- Calmontahzona (we had people on our team from California, Montana, Utah and Arizona).
Traditional night at the church- eating pizza and this year we did family videos.
My boys ( the three on the left) and cousins.
We did a photo scavenger hunt. This is my team's pic from my grandpa's farm.
A rainy dutch oven dinner on the mountain- Philadephia Flat.
The olympic teams. This is only about half of our family, but a great showing none the less.

No comments: