Sunday, July 17, 2016

SUMMER TIME

I sure do love summer! I wish it could go on forever! We have so much fun and can be spontaneous with our schedules. When school starts all that freedom goes away and I get sad. We've gotta enjoy the indulgences while we can!
All us girls at Girl's Camp!
Sister S got asked to be the Stake speaker at Girl's Camp this year, so I went with her. We went up and had dinner with Princess P who was already there and then we got to listen to my amazing oldest child speak. The theme was 'There's No Place Like Home', so it was perfect topic for her and she did such a good job! What a great example she is for those girls! I'm so proud of her.
All the old camp flags from years past were hanging up. We had to find our names.
We got invited to go to Palisade Lake for dinner with friends. It was fun and the weather was great for throwing siblings into the water- at least that's what my kids did.
Sister S, Princess P and C Man fight for the high ground.
One of my nieces came home from her mission as her sister is leaving and we went up to hear them speak. It was a hot day, but fun to visit and see everyone.
Elder D, Awesome A, Princess P and C Man- dang, my kids are good lookin'!
Sister S was on the forest fire crew this year. She loved it!
I think she started more fires than she put out... weird.

No comments: