
Here are the photos I know you've all been dying to see, I know I was. (I still can't believe I missed my daughter's Junior Prom. If that isn't giving her some serious guilt ammunition to hold over my head for the rest of our lives, I don't know what is. Oh well, it was out of my hands).
She looked absolutely stunning in my opinion! We did go with the borrowed dress and did the remodel. I have a good friend who is an amazing seamstress and she did such a great job! (Thanks Brooke!) 

I love these photos and have my mother and sister-in-law to thank for them. Hopefully I will have more later too. Some of our friends took photos as well, but they are out of town right now. 

My sister-in-law did her hair and I LOVE that too. She looks like a princess!!
PS As a little side-note, I have had some comments about why my daughter is dancing with her dad at prom. In our small little community, they have a tradition called 'Promenade.' The Juniors are presented, parents attend and it is a community affair. Just thought I'd better let those who aren't from Sanpete in on this small-town tradition.
6 comments:
Ahh! Sam is beautiful. I can't believe she is so grown up. Where does the time go? If felt like I went to my own prom just a couple of years ago.
Oh, and kudos to Manti for the gym makeover, Holy Cow. They really went all out on the decor.
the dress turned out GREAT. whoever was in charge of decorating did an AWESOME job
She is stunning, not too shocked though. =)
So sweet, dancing with Dad! Love it! Love the way the dress turned out too, she looks gorgeous!!
Love the girl, love the dress, even love the decorations! I want to see pics of the date though!! I heard he was HOT - that was from Sam and friends!!
These are so great! She is so beautiful. Torie thinks she looks a lot like Joni. Lisa J
Post a Comment