Monday, March 23, 2009

SNOW STUNTS

We went skiing on Wed. right when C got home from work. We love to just head up Fairview Canyon and it is so great that it is close to us. We had the whole 'resort' to ourselves and the kids had a blast. Here are some photos from our trip.

My husband decided that he and P would lay down under the jump and the kids could jump over them. Am I a bad mom that I let that happen? Okay, I didn't just 'let that happen,' I took photos of it!
S doing her stunt.

D doing his stunt (biggest air award).

A doing his stunt.

Here is C doing his own stunt. How can someone so little get so much air?


P was thrilled to just ride the snowmobile with Dad the whole time. It was a gorgeous, sunny day.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

That looks so so fun!

Denise said...

What fun! You know what they say about Families who play together!! :)