Saturday, August 21, 2010

LAST WEEKEND

I am so sad summer is over. I don't want my kids to go back to school and I don't really want to either. I love our days of doing things on our own schedule, when we want and what we want. I hate losing that freedom!

Well, enough complaining...

Our last weekend of summer we went school shopping (with a million others, I am sure).
Here are my older boys at the mall. Such an attractive photo of them both...

Here is Princess P. Her birthday was the next day, so we went to Build-a-Bear and she got a kitty with a cute pink dress. They even painted a kitty face on her. Such fun!

That evening I went up to Sundance to go out to dinner and see the musical Big River at the outdoor theater. My sister's fiance was in it and I hadn't gotten to see it yet.
Here I am at the Foundry Grill (super yum!) with my Aunt from California who attended with my sister and I.

Here is M as Mark Twain. He did such a great job! And I LOVED the whole play! The music was great and the actors were well-cast, it was a perfect night out (not too chilly) and we just had a blast!

1 comment:

Britt said...

You should warn me when your blog is going to have spoilers for your sister's blog! Haha...jk. Little C already told me about her fiance so I'm not really in suspense anyway. It's still fun to read though.