Wednesday, August 18, 2010

LOOK WHAT THE CAT DRAGGED IN


We had an interesting cat experience yesterday at our house. My youngest son and his friends accidently let in a stray cat and chased it into my daughter's room. We couldn't get near it. I think it might have been hurt or abused, but it stunk and we had to get it OUT! I ended up putting on my rubber gardening gloves and a thick jacket and went down to deal with it. After about 7 tries, I was able to hold on to it long enough to get it to the door. It was SCARY- hissing and clawing for all it was worth. That was quite an ordeal that I am glad is over! Anyone ever had anything like that happen to them? It was a new one for me.

2 comments:

Britt said...

No, that has never happened to me! Although when I was a girl we had a few random bats get into our house in Manti. That was scary for me. Go you for taking care of the cat. I would have called somebody, I'm such a whimp!

the White's said...

wow it must have been stinky cat day yesterday! Our basset hound decided to perfume himself with cat poo out in our yard (this is why I cannot stand cats....they have to come in MY yard and poo?!) He promptly came inside to share it with all of us and the stench was unbearable....I scrubbed him 3 times and lit several candles to get the smell out, and as of this morning, I can still smell it.....I totally feel for you, hope your place is aired out by today!!!