Thursday, September 16, 2010

COUNTERFORM

I am entering one of my handmade books from last year's faculty show into a show at the U. (I think the show starts in October). I've had one in it before, but not for a while, so I am happy to have a book to enter this year.
Here is the cover. I had to recover it because I ran the board's grain the wrong way and it warped. I am thrilled the redo turned out as well as it did!

These are the accordion pages inside. All the images are mini versions of drawings from my sketch journal. I xerox transfered them onto the cotton paper.

Here is a sample page.

2 comments:

Hoontah said...

Gorgeous. Just amazing.

steph said...

that's such a neat idea...i love your book. i couldn't see the sample page and i wanted to see your work up closer. i'm just sayin'!