Monday, August 22, 2011

1st DAY OF SCHOOL

I am SO sad that school is starting and our carefree days of summer are over. I cannot begin to express my sadness.... but, it is going to happen whether I am ready or not, so I guess I'd better put my best foot forward and---- good grief! Sorry about the pep talk, we'll move on...

My big high schoolers, D and A. They aren't real excited about the school thing either, but getting new clothes always helps.

My elementary kiddos, Little C and Princess P. They had a little bit more enthusiasm, but it was mostly centered around the clothes too.

Princess P and her new 2nd grade teacher.

Here is Princess P at her desk. She has quite a few friends in her class.

Little C did not want his photo taken with his new 5th grade teacher (he didn't even know her- what was I thinking?). He is not as excited, but things went well. I even had meetings today and I start Thursday. *sigh* Back to reality!

No comments: