Sunday, August 21, 2011

IT'S GREAT TO BE EIGHT


Today is my sweet Princess P's 8th birthday. I just wanted to express my love and appreciation for her and make a list of just some of the things I love about her.
  1. She loves to help me around the house. Cooking, cleaning (except her room), you name it, she wants to do it.
  2. She gives good hugs!
  3. She is a very good reader and loves it.
  4. She is such a great little cat babysitter. They love her and she loves them.
  5. She is a girly-girl (which is every mother's dream). Pink is her favorite color.
  6. She loves to dance and is good at it. I am a little sad she is doing soccer this year...
  7. She is a momma's girl AND a daddy's girl. Depends on the day.
  8. She may be a girly-girl but she is always ready for an adventure too.
  9. She is a great little artist and very creative.
  10. She has a wonderfully, giggly laugh that I LOVE!

Here's the birthday girl with all her birthday gifts! She got a Nintendo DS and other stuff too. She had a ball!

No comments: