Saturday, October 8, 2011

UPROAR


My kids just went to a concert called 'Uproar' on a school night! Hell must have frozen over. I have no idea how it happened. I usually don't even let my kids go hang out with friends on a school night. I must have gone mad. *NOTE: Their grades were in good standing (A's) or they would NOT have gone.


The main band they went to hear is called Avenged Sevenfold. NOT my favorite group, but then, I'm sure my parents weren't impressed with my choice of music either and they let me go to multiple concerts growing up. I do have to admit I have one Avenged song on my iPod. It is called Fiction (click to listen). A can play it on the piano, so I've actually learned to like it.Here are S, J & C (sister-in-law & husband), A and D. They had SUCH a good time.

Here is their favorite band on stage. The skull with the bat wings is their symbol. Yuck. Maybe their taste in music will improve as they get older? ;)

No comments: