Monday, October 10, 2011

A PLETHORA OF PUMPKINS & PICUTRES

Our annual visit to Beck Family Farms pumpkin patch took place this evening. It was an overcast, chilly autumn day and just perfect for choosing pumpkins out of a huge field.

My children could not pose nicely for me this evening, so bear with me. The photos are a bit obnoxious. D, S and A had a wonderful time choosing their idea of a perfect pumpkin.
Princess P and Little C with their choices in orange goodness. Princess P is still in her soccer clothes (they lost their tournament game- needless to say, she is not one bit sad).

We were all in awe of Uncle D's "butt pumpkin." It was pretty awesome! Just had to take a photo.

Uncle C, Big C and I in the patch.

My children posing for a nice little portrait afterwards. What a bunch of cheesers!!

We ended up being there at the same time as a bunch of other Ephraim-ites. The little girls had a great time on the tire swing and all the kids enjoyed the hay bale maze. It is a cute place!

1 comment:

Britt said...

I can't see any pictures on your recent posts...except the scum hat one. Weird...