Saturday, March 17, 2012

BABYSITTING

I had a Relief Society meeting all morning and left Big C and S in charge of the youngsters. This is Big C and S's idea of babysitting- Rock climbing in the cold.
Here is Big C belaying Little C. They made him lead climb (it's scarier because if you fall, you fall farther before the rope catches you). Big C said I would have been mad at him (for making my precious little ones do what he did). I'm sure he's right.

Here's Princess P climbing. It is a sight we don't usually see. She's not real fond of it.

They set up the hammock, so here is a pic of Little C enjoying being the spectator. That's how I rock climb too. I have to say I'm glad I was at my meeting. It was an inspirational meeting and I got to miss the weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth.

No comments: