Thursday, June 28, 2012

SWIMMING LESSONS FOR ONE

I am back to taking only one child to swimming lessons. It has been 17 years since I last did that. Little C begged not to have to take lessons this year and since he's a great swimmer, we let him off the hook.
Princess P with her teacher, M.
So Princess P and I went over to Manti everyday for two weeks. We have an indoor pool here in town, but I wanted to try the outdoor pool and was so glad I did. We both loved it lots better!

Princess P (far left) with her class.
It was so nice to sit outside in the shade to watch and read my book during the lessons. And it was sunny and warm everyday (the one good thing about our drought/heat wave we've got going), so she didn't freeze.

Swimming like a fish!
She learned lots and had tons of fun. It was a very successful session!

No comments: