Saturday, August 11, 2012

CROWDED CLIMBING

We went up Maple Canyon again this morning and did some climbing. This time we brought our neighbors, the Q's. They had never climbed before and I think they had a good time. 
A, climbing in the 'School Room'.
It was VERY CROWDED up there today. I have NEVER seen so many people in that canyon. We were limited in our choices of where to climb before lunch, but afterwards, we got to pick whatever we wanted.

Me with my boys. 
I don't climb anymore (I am too weak and scared), but I will belay if needed. My kids all climb though, and they are all really good at it. (They get it from their father- climbing has never been my thing).

D and Big C, lead climbing after lunch.

Gearing up and belaying.

Princess P and J reached the top together.

No comments: