Tuesday, August 14, 2012

LATE SCHOOL SHOPPING

 We did our school shopping. D and A had a check up with the oral surgeon yesterday, so we decided to make a day of it. May I just say that it was obvious how behind the Gordons are compared to the rest of Utah? Everything was very picked over! I couldn't even find any size 12 jeans for Little C. We will just have to wait a few weeks until the stores restock. Sheesh!

Red skinny jeans.
I never thought I would be buying the same pants for both a son and a daughter, but this shopping trip proved me wrong. Yikes! Can I really let my son wear those???
A bought these Vans. LOVE!
I am a huge fan of Vans. I know they don't last long compared to how pricey they are, but I just can't help it. I love 'em! Maybe I need to get some for Big C. Would he wear them?


Taco Bell for lunch. Doritos Locos tacos were a big hit.
I am not sure how it happened (because it never does), but we all agreed on Taco Bell for lunch. I have to admit I love it. (Not to say that Cafe Rio wouldn't have been better, but at least I got 'mexican' food).

Light up Sketchers.
These little babies are the last thing I can't believe I bought. I have always thought flashing light shoes were tacky, but Princess P thinks they are fabulous and since we were at Ross and they were 50% off, I caved. Hope they last. 
One more step towards school starting again. I am still not happy about it, but at least I'm not in denial anymore...

No comments: