Tuesday, November 13, 2012

CRUISING FOR CHRISTMAS

I just put a 7-night cruise for 7 people on my credit card!! Yikes!! We are officially going to the Caribbean! I am very excited, but also very nervous. It is going to cost a lot of $money$ and we are sending missionaries out soon. I know it sounds crazy, but that is the main reason we are doing it.
Our itinerary. It looks SO fun!!
We probably won't be together as a whole family again for 4 years! And by then many of the dynamics will have changed too (my kids might be getting married! Double yikes!). 

Our ship!
So we are going to do one last hurrah before we send S off on her mission. One of the funny things about our trip is that our port is in her mission! She's excited to get a tiny preview.

Tulum ruins.
I would love to see the ruins at Tulum, but I don't know that we'll make it work. Hopefully we will get to see lots of ruins at some of the stops. I LOVE ruins and seeing Book of Mormon ruins as always been a dream of mine, so hopefully we'll get a few in.

Snorkeling is one of my favorite things!!
I am also very excited to just hang out on the beach and snorkel the days away! My kids are excited just to ride on an airplane, let alone go on the ship and see all the sights. We are going to make some serious memories!!

No comments: