Monday, December 10, 2012

CHRISTMAS CREATIVITY

I don't have a lot of time this year to do lots of hands-on creating, so I've done a lot of computer creating. I wish I could find some way to get paid for it. I LOVE doing it!
Photo slideshow DVD
 These labels aren't that fancy, but cute enough. I made slide shows of our family photos to give my in-laws for Christmas. They turned out fun too.
Avery Christmas Labels
I made some Christmas address labels to put on my Christmas cards when I send them. If you have the Avery labels, the online label maker does it for free and you just print them out for yourself. Love it!

Our 2012 Christmas cards.
Our Walmart Christmas cards for this year turned out nice. I had to find some with pink in them to match our photos.

Treat tags for the neighbors.
I like these tags I 'made' for the neighbor gifts too. I found the little stocking clip art and just added our name at the bottom on Photoshop. Easy as pie!
Shutterfly calendars make a great gift!
My in-laws are hard to buy for, so I always make a calendar for my mother-in-law. She actually uses this gift. I usually scrapbook her one, but I just don't have time this year, (trying to get ready for a cruise is exhausting- hahaha) so I used Shutterfly this year. It still took a LONG time, but I think it will be CUTE!

No comments: