Monday, May 27, 2013

MEMORIAL DAY OUTDOORS

For D's last day of normal life for two years, they decided to go ride the Pioneer/Flume trails up the canyon. I told them I would drive the shuttle and Princess P and I would hike since I already knew she wouldn't ride the trail. 
The bikers.
It was another gorgeous day for recreation. Not too hot, not too cold.

Princess P and the little elf  house.
While the riders were headed down the mountain, Princess P and I stopped at the 'Big Tree Trail' and hiked out the the little Keebler House. I have no idea who built it, but it is cute and a geocache site.

The riders again.
By the time we got down to the bottom of the Pioneer trail, D had already made it down, so I didn't get an action photo of him. D, A and Aunt N decided to ride down and do the Flume, but Big C wanted to climb in New Canyon, so Princess P and I went over there with him.

Princess P's photo of Big C.
I belayed Big C and then Big C belayed Princess P for a few quick climbs. It was a good day to be outside.

Princess P climbs.





No comments: