Sunday, May 12, 2013

FIRST MISSIONARY MOTHER'S DAY

Having a missionary out in the field brings a whole new perspective to Mother's Day. I don't really look forward to this day. It isn't really a big one on my list, but that all changed this year when I realized that S would get to call!
Screen shot of a missionary on fire.
First she called and we sat on the phone for about 10 minutes getting the Skype thing worked out. I am so glad we did get it going. It was so fun to SEE and SPEAK with her. Gosh, I miss that girl! But hearing her voice, it was like no time had passed and we were just chatting on the phone.

S and Princess P chatting on Skype.
She looks beautiful, and is so happy! It is so wonderful to see. It comes through in her letters, but great to have visual verification. We all loved it!


No comments: