Friday, May 17, 2013

MUSIC AND ART

Little C has been playing the clarinet this year. He has really done well and was going to move up to the saxophone, but changed his mind. Now he is going to try percussion. He is going to continue with piano over the summer too (which he tries to talk me out of every day).
Little C and his buddy M.
We went to the end of the year Arts Night Concert last night to hear the band play. They really are good, especially for a Middle School. I'm pretty sure our orchestra in Junior High didn't sound as good.

Old Home on 400 East- watercolor
Aunt P and I are painting again! Here's my painting from this morning. It's not finished, but pretty close. I am so glad to get back into this habit. Hopefully I can do at least one plein air painting a week again this summer. Maybe even more!


No comments: