Wednesday, June 12, 2013

MIDDLE FORK OF THE SALMON

Big C has repeatedly been invited to do the Middle Fork of the Salmon River in Idaho. This year he swore he would go no matter what- and, he did. He drove 10 hours and was on the river for 4 days. I couldn't believe he missed that much work. That's how important it was to him.

First day on the river. He's the one on the far right.
None of the rest of us was daring enough to go, so he took his sister, N, with him. They had a good time, but it was pretty big water and it gave them quite the adventure.

The group at a waterfall. (He's the one 'in' the waterfall.)
After hearing all about it I am still glad I didn't go. Anything above a Class III (and even some Class III's) are just beyond what I want to do. The Middle Fork is Class IV and even the thought gives me serious anxiety! But I am glad he got to go and have a great time.

Big C in the Big Water!

Add caption

One of the guys on the trip was a professional photographer. We are thrilled he was willing to share these awesome photos with us!

No comments: