Friday, September 13, 2013

FACULTY SHOW TIME

It's time for the Biennial Faculty Art Show at Snow College! Big C was running a river, so I only had my kiddos with me, but they were a great support. My in-laws were kind enough to come too. I had three pieces in the show this year and it was very low stress since all the pieces were already made. Yeah! I love those shows!
Little C, Me, Princess P, A and Buddy N with my cupcake linocut called 'Magnolia.' 
Princess P's finger points out a three-color drypoint print I did of Santa Croce from my trip to Europe in the Spring.
I felt very honored to have a print right next to one of Ron Richmond's paintings. 
I also put my 'Tea Party' book in the show, but for some reason forgot to take a photo of it.
Here I am with some of the amazing people I get to work with every day! I love my job!

No comments: