Thursday, December 5, 2013

MISSIONARY MOM

I treated myself to an early gift this year. I've been checking out missionary mom necklaces online for a few months now and this is the one that I chose. Here is the site if you are interested.

I had to do a special order that differed from the one that was advertised on the site because I have two missionaries, but it all worked out. Now, when my other kids go, I will just have to add the little tags because both the missionary ones are already there. I love it! Merry (early) Christmas to me!

Speaking of missionaries... here's a little update on mine:

Hermana G (left) and two of her companions.
Sister S is baptizing like crazy. Florida is on fire with missionary work. I am not exaggerating when I say she averages 4 baptisms a month. It (and SHE) are amazing to me! I love hearing her stories an her testimony every week. 

Elder D is having an almost opposite experience in England. He feels lucky because he has one solid investigator. He is having great, testimony-building experiences however, I LOVE to hear those, as well. 
Elder G in his last area, right before he got transferred north.
We feel very privileged to have two missionaries out from our family. What a blessing they are to us! I can't even begin to describe how proud I am of them!


No comments: