Thursday, May 8, 2014

MAY & THE BEGINNING OF THE END

The end of the school year is fast approaching and it can't come fast enough for me. I am not going to lie, I really enjoy the three weeks while the kids are still in school and I am done, but I really love when they are out for the summer and we are home together.
Princess P and Miss D (neighbor buddy)
Princess P and her friend were running through the sprinklers the other day and I think the next day it was freezing and rainy. Spring weather is so unpredictable, we have to enjoy it while we can.

MHS tennis team in the newspaper.
Here is Awesome A in the Boy's Tennis team photo. The season is over and he's moved on... it was fun while it lasted though!
Grandma G and Princess P
We've also been climbing a time or two. The spring weather is fickle, so we have to take those days and do something fun when we can.

No comments: