Tuesday, July 22, 2014

FIDDLER ON THE ROOF @ SUNDANCE

We had a fun day yesterday! We got invited to go see my brother-in-law and nephew in Fiddler on the Roof up at the Sundance outdoor theater. I LOVE it up there! If you ever have the chance to go see a show up there, do it! You won't be sorry!
Princess P and Miss B are happy with their back-to-school purchases.
 First, however, my younger sister and I went and did a little school shopping with our girls and then met Hermana G and my other sister and her kids for dinner at Mimi's. We just had a blast!
@ Sundance. (I am not sure what I am laughing so hard for, but it must have been funny...)
You have to hike up the hill or take a tractor shuttle to get the theater, but it is very worth it.
Here we are!
The play was excellent and the weather was perfect! We couldn't have enjoyed our outing more.

No comments: