Saturday, February 7, 2015

REMODEL- PART 4

Here's another remodel update. Our lives are consumed with it. This is Big C's job right now. He is literally not working except on our house. I have mixed feelings about that- on one hand, I love his dedication to the project, but on the other hand, he expects the same dedication out of me and that is exhausting! I now know why he sleeps so well. I try to keep up with him in the day and physically cannot. I am so spent at night that I read a paragraph of my book and am zonked. No more insomnia for me.
Little C helping Big C build shelves.
 Big C can do anything. I am not kidding. He has built me an entertainment center for our new little TV/family room and a built in computer desk to hide the pipes in the wall.
Princess P being his go-fer.
Big c and the entertainment center (minus the crown molding). 
I'll post more photos as it gets painted, etc...
We also are getting all our trim and woodwork done. I LOVE IT!
Board and batten wainscot and pediment trim on the windows.

No comments: