Monday, December 7, 2015

MOTHER/DAUGHTER DATE

On the day I had to go pick up my print collection from the print exchange, I ended up having a fun day with just Princess P and I. We made a day out of it. I had to go all the way to Salt Lake, so after picked up the prints, we went to a Christmas Festival, went out to lunch at The Cheesecake Factory (for the first time), to the Church Museum and, of course, Temple Square. It was SO MUCH FUN! I sure love this girl of mine!
A selfie while waiting for a table at The Cheesecake Factory.
I entered a work of art (the same one that is in the Springville Museum) into the Church's International Art Show. It made it through the first jury, but not the final cut. I still wanted to see the show, so we went to the museum and looked at it. I am happy to say that mine is just as good as some of the work there, so I don't feel too bad.
Princess P by a Walter Rane painting in the International Art Show.
We also checked out a little bit of the history part of the museum too, before it closed.
Princess P with the Angel Moroni.
The Salt Lake Temple!
We walked through Temple Square kind of quickly. It was cold and windy and Princess P didn't have a very warm coat on. It was still fun and we got some hot chocolate from the Joseph Smith Building, so that helped. We just love to go there during Christmas to see all the lights. I don't care how crowded it is. It's got a lovely spirit and makes me happy!
Another selfie with the lights.

No comments: