Tuesday, February 9, 2016

PROVO CITY CENTER TEMPLE OPEN HOUSE

We had such a great Family Night last night! Our friends got us tickets to the Provo Temple Open House and we got to tour the whole, beautiful masterpiece. It is amazing to see what they've done with it. I was so very impressed and so happy we were able to attend. 
My happy mini family.
After the open house (and photos) we went to eat Indian food at Bombay House in Provo. I really like Indian food if I don't eat it too often and I hadn't had it in a long time, so I was thrilled! Seriously, sooo yummy! My kids had never had it and C Man is now a fan. Princess P? No, but that's no surprise. She doesn't like much. Big C hadn't had it since his mission (20+ years ago) and enjoyed it too. A great cultural night all the way around.
Happy Family Home Evening!

No comments: